- This event has passed.
Silent Auction Fundraiser
September 29 @ 10:00 am - September 30 @ 5:30 pm
Bidding will begin on PBALC’s Facebook page at 10:00 AM on 9/29 and will end at 5:30 PM on 9/30. Don’t have a Facebook page? PBALC can comment a bid on your behalf. Call PBALC at (432)682-9693 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your bid.
- The Sherlock Holmes: https://www.facebook.com/PBAdultLiteracyCenter/photos/a.168612639960795/2130504997104873/
- The Trick-or-Reader: https://www.facebook.com/PBAdultLiteracyCenter/photos/a.168612639960795/2130504853771554
- The Killer Read: https://www.facebook.com/PBAdultLiteracyCenter/photos/a.168612639960795/2130504720438234
- The Peanuts Picnic: https://www.facebook.com/PBAdultLiteracyCenter/photos/a.168612639960795/2130504523771587
- The Man’s Best Friend: https://www.facebook.com/PBAdultLiteracyCenter/photos/a.168612639960795/2130504203771619
- By bidding in the silent auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules:
- Auction basket purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued. All items are “as is.”
- PBALC provides no guarantees, warranties for auction items and is not liable for any item sold.
- To make a bid in the silent auction, simply type in the amount you wish to bid in the comments below the item you are interested in. The opening bid is stated above, and each subsequent bid must follow the minimum increment of $5.00. Any bids not adhering to this format will be invalid.
- There is no maximum bid, you can post a bid with more than a $5.00 increase.
- You may bid on any item in the silent auction until the auction closes at 5:50 PM on September 30th. At that time, the last bid entered in the comment section that adheres to the designated increment will win the bid.
- Winners will be posted on Facebook within 30 minutes of the auction closing.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full on our online donation page https://bit.ly/PBALC-gift or by Check. Once payment has been processed, arrangements for pick-up will be made.
- Any item left unclaimed will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
- ***If the winning bid is higher than the basket’s estimated value, the bidder will receive a tax letter in the amount of the difference for their donation to Permian Basin Adult Literacy Center.